At CoinExchange.io we endeavour to list coins that:
- Have a high community demand.
- Which are innovations in crypto-currency technology.
- That contribution to science, humanity and the environment.
At CoinExchange.io we also believe in letting the free market sort out which coins should thrive and survive, as a result we have a policy of giving a chance to new coins.
We also accept paid listings.
We encourage buyers to do their own research on any new coins that are listed.
CoinExchange.io reserves the right to keep or remove any coin / market from our exchange.
Markets / Coins which are eligible for removal include but are not limited to:
- Coins which don’t have a working block explorer.
- Coins with no developer support or public developments (abandoned coins).
- Coins without working blockchains.
- Coins which do not adhere to their target block times.
- Coins which violate our policies.
- Markets with less than 2 BTC (or equivalent) of volume over a 30 day period and have been on CoinExchange.io for 4 weeks or more.
- Markets that consistency dip below the minimum volume requirement.
- Markets with 0 daily volume or that have not been traded for many months
If a market is removed, you will have 30 days to remove your coins from our wallets.
All coin removals from CoinExchange.io will be advertised in the News section of the website and on Twitter. It is the responsibility of the user to check regularly what coins are set to be delisted.
We will give 30 days notice on all coin removals.
All coins must be removed from customers accounts before the 30 day period is over.
Once we close the wallet no more withdrawals will be possible under any circumstances.
In the case of coins without a working block chain, or with wallet problems that prevent us from sending transactions out we willl have no choice but to simply close the wallet. We will take all steps possible to make sure this does not happen but sometimes is unavoidable unfortunately.